The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Thursday, September 20, 2012

a matter of time and speed

Hypothetical:

You have to be at a bus stop by, as far as you know, 9:44 a.m.  Normally, you leave for this bus 10 minutes early, or at 9:34.

The bus shows up at 9:25, almost a full 20 minutes early, sending you, and others who were not prepared for this, racing towards a bus that doesn't actually stop at the stop because they don't see the people who are supposed to be waiting at this stop because they aren't supposed to be at the stop for another 10 minutes realistically.

Make sense?

You email the bus garage asking about this, wondering if times for pick-up were changed and you were not informed (as usual).  They claim that your pick-up time has always been 9:33, even though you have always left your house at 9:35 to go to the stop, and that the driver said she was 5 minutes late.

Dr. Who Wormhole Time Theory...ready?

~ The bus normally came at 9:44
~ The bus showed up at 9:25
~ The bus garage said the time to pick-up is 9:33
~ The bus garage said the bus driver was 5 minutes late

Have you picked up on the bullshit yet?

I'll give you a moment...

~
~
~
~
~

If you didn't see it, here it is:

How can a bus, that is supposedly supposed to show up at 9:33 but actually showed up at 9:25 *be 5 minutes late*??????

This is the brilliance known as our bus garage.

Another fun tidbit is a short bus for another local private school uses our road as it's private freeway.  The speed limit is 25, and she is going at least 45.  So, for the sake of safety of our kids and theirs on the bus, I emailed the school and said, "Hey, your bus is a bit fast on a small street.  Not safe.  Maybe you can talk to your driver please and thank you?"

This morning, that bitch was flying down our street again.

So, I emailed them again.

And let them know, very very nicely mind you, that I will email them every single day until she slows down or she goes down someone elses' street at the speed of light.  I will start with every day, then two or three times every day.

I will become their Andy DuFresne.

This kind of stuff is just frustrating.  Being lied to by one and ignored by the other.  Idiots.

Anyhoo, there you go :). Have a good one!

Peace, Love and (guess who's bus showed up 10 minutes *late* today...stupid bitch) Zombies \IiiI



4 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm pretty sure that buses, trains, and public offices exists in a different time and dimension. It's the only way I can explain having to wait 90 minutes at the VA when I have an appointment, or the bus getting there 10 minutes earlier for you and 5 minutes late for the administrators.

If I were you, I would call the cops on the school bus driver. Even better, see if you can find a member of their PTA. That would teach them.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I'm going to wait and see what happens. The last thing I want is to cause problems for my girls who have to ride that bus every day. It is definitely a "between a rock and a hard place" situation.

Or, as Balki Bartacmus would say, "Between a rock and a hard on" :).

Magaly Guerrero said...

Ha on the "hard on"!

And I totally understand the rest, being there, did that, still not happy.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am all for public transportation but their scheduling is for the birds. I can't believe they had the audacity to think you would even believe that crap they feed. Morons, I say! And that school bus??? I don't even know what to say about that one. Have a better week, my sweet zombie friend. Mina