The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, November 28, 2011

chemistry lessons bonded with sarcasm

We bloggers, I am sure, all feel the same way about the "Anonymous" commentors. They are there to be tortured, and for good reason: you can't leave a name, you are fresh meat.

That being said, this is what Mr., or Mrs., Anonymous left about my last posting, beginnings and endings:

The line in the song refers to the fact that cyanide is often bonded to glucose (sugars) when it occurs naturally. Symbolic to the rest of the song of being together until the end. More of a sweet that will kill you, than sweet an sour.

Um....thank you? For the...chemistry lesson? Sometimes things just aren't as deep as y'all make them. I was simply going on the phrase, "Like sugar and cyanide". Opposites. One is a sweet...the other is a poison. They live together but are nothing alike. That kind of deal. Like I give a fuck about bonding glucose and shit. I know what the song means. I have heard it damned near 1000 times. Not what I was driving at. Seriously. Don't want to be a bitch, but if I had said, "My life is *exactly* like this song", and completely misquoted or misunderstood, I would completely get the, err, correction, as it were. I didn't. I simply liked the phrase. Four little words. Nothing philosophical about it at all. And I am a sweet that will kill you, just for your information. Pretend I am a bible thumper taking scripture out of context. Get it now lol????

So, again, thank you, faceless Anonymous. I appreciate you input. Next time, introduce yourself, and you may be spared :).

Peace, Love and (maybe you should call seether and give them the chemistry rundown too...you know...just in case) Zombies \IiiI

4 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Okay, this is so freaking creepy, I was getting ready to email you. Why, you may ask? Well, I wanted to that I couldn't believe someone actually just went ahead and wrote that comment. First of All, you are a child of the Goddess, and I'm sure you know your poisons. Also, anyone who has been reading your blog for more than 3 seconds would know that you LOVE horror movies. The good ones, the bad ones, and the ones about poison that someone filmed in their aunt's basement.

That being said, everybody and their senile mama knows about the sweetness of cyanide. Hasn't Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous ever watched C.S.I. or Law&Order? Seriously.

I have no idea why I thought about this for so long lol. I guess it just annoys me when people think that because one chooses not to throw the lingo at them, it means that one cannot handle it. Freaking jerkholes.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

ROFL! I love you Mags...I really do!

Magaly Guerrero said...

My Piano Man is laughing at me because I just woke him up to show him your post.

When I read beginnings and endings, I told my Piano Man, "Can you believe this low life?" referring to Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous.

Then he went to sleep, and I woke him up again saying, "Look, baby! I'm not the only one who thought this person was a total douche-bag."

Yep, great minds and all... love you right back ;-)

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that people who hide behind the Anonymous title and leave stupid comments simply have nothing better to do with their lives. Apparently this one was a Mr/Mrs Know-it-all Anonymous. I always get the angry bitch ones. lol