This post will be a little less visceral. This post is a nod to gamers like me. Specifically, horror games. To put a finer point on it, zombie games.
Here we go:
1) Left 4 Dead. Poor Bill.
2) Left 4 Dead 2. Love the constant blog updates. I am totally addicted to this game.
3) Dead Island. Looooooooooooove this game, but am frustrated as bloody hell with it at the same time. Come on Sinamoi, you asshole, take the damned juice!
4) Call Of Duty: Black Ops or World At War: Only played this a few times, but come on, you get to destroy Nazi zombies! Wonder if one of them is the Pope...(look it up folks and blame it on Susan Sarandon).
5) DeadRising 2: Started out my obsession with DeadRising: Chop Til You Drop. Gotta love it.
6) Resident Evil. Like I need to say more???
Do yourselves a favor and try one of the babies out. I am still chomping at the bit, hoping and praying and lighting candles that there will be a "Left 4 Dead 3". If Valve doesn't do it, they are morons!
I never said "fuck" once! Ain't you proud?
Peace, Love and (XBox 360, zombie is thy name) Zombies \IiiI