First meme of 2011:
Sunday Stealing: The Over the Edge Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What curse word do you use the most? Scheisse
2. Do you own an iPod? Not just no but hell no. I own a Zune HD thank you very much :)
3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? yes
4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take the picture...most pictures of me are vile.
5. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Probably, but then they changed their minds when I chased them around the room with a cleaver screaming, "Take that back!"
6. Has anyone told you a secret this week? If I say yes, then I didn't keep the fact that it was a secret secret, so, no.
7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to? Their eyes.
8. What are you looking forward to? Stuff I guess.
9. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yes, but oddly not of anyone I have ever seen in concert.
10. When is the last time you slept on the floor? When I was a child.
11. What did you do last night? sleep, but not well.
12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? Depends on who
13. Who was the last person to make you mad? The teenager, go figure lol
14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Michael Pare, circa 1989
15.T or F: All’s fair in love and war? Which side of the war am I on?
16. What’s something you’ve always wanted? To be a few inches taller.
17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Never really had the chance.
18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? How about a cherry red '64 instead?
19. Where is/are your best friend(s)? In my head...at least they talk to me lol.
20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? How about neither. Stuff touches you in lakes and oceans. I'm a cement pond kinda girl.
Went to church for the first time in a long time today. This is a church I would call a "mega church" because they have two services and a tithe budget that is through the roof. The pastor there will tell you that they aren't a "mega church" because they have only, and I quote, "around a 1000 members". What the hell constitutes a "mega church" to you then lol? The last church I attended for years only had around 70! Don't get me wrong. They aren't bad. Actually, quite a few of our friends go there. The one bad thing, at least to me and me only...the music SUCKS! Ugh! I am a singer, so I pay attention to the music because I love it. Not here. I try to block it out hehee. Their "lead" is a guy who obviously loves his own guitar playing and singing, they have three women who are all sopranos and have the stage presence of sponges and the rest of the band, well, they are just kinda...there. Eh. Aside from my issues, the message was good and it was nice seeing people I haven't seen in a while. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next.
Tomorrow, life starts again. Work, school, running around. Part of me is YEA and part of me is MEH. The girls are getting a smidge on my nerves, but the getting to lay in bed until I decide to get up has been *heavenly*! Of course, when I go back to work the temps are going to drop like stones. C'est la vie. Break out the old snowpants!
I think I am going to take a nap because I can :). Enjoy my last day as a non-scheduled woman!
Peace, Love and (is it that time already?) Zombies \IiiI