The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i'm thinking it and your reading it

~I do believe that I am done with all Christmas shopping. Amen and amen.

~Sorry about my rant on the eclipse. I just really wanted to see it :(. Dang it.

~I am incredibly cranky about the weather. Snow started *early* this year, and I am already completely done with the cold. It is not even the end of December, and this crap will last until March. Kill me now.

~I feel fat today. Probably because I haven't gotten on the treadmill in two days. I am getting on it tonight. One way or the other, I took my *size 10* jeans (let me say it again.....SIZE. 10!) directly from the dryer and put them on without having to suck in or lay down on the bed.

~The fam wants to watch the new "The Karate Kid" tonight. *sigh*. Thank goodness I have a bottle of wine and a travel coffee mug. Jaden ain't no Macchio, and I *hate* remakes that have to combine ideas from the originals' sequels to make one crappy film.

~Notice how I am trying not to cuss? Proud?

~Accidently watched "Paranormal Entity" last night on Chiller. Man, these movies SUCK! Where do they find the mentally deficit tools that they show on the commercials all jumping and screaming? I jumped and screamed when I saw how much of my precious time was wasted.

~Guess that is all. I will leave you with pie loving zombie Santa. I think he is having pecan and brain pie. Mmmmmm, pie....

Peace, Love and (i am so cold) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm really bummed that I missed the eclipse, too. I'm on DAYSHIFT for the holidays and it is killng me. So I promptly came home and immediately fell asleep to not wake up until about 5 am. So yeah, I got a lot of great sleep, 10.5 hours worth. I missed something I really wanted to do again!!!

BAH!