1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals. One pillow until my hubs gets up then I steal his. I make sure everything is locked up, use the restroom, check the kids and try to sleep.
2. What kind of books do you read? Everything but romance. Romance novels make me want to puke. I love horror, sci-fi, mystery, historical fiction and, as of late, detective novels.
3. What are your neighbors like? They are quiet and don't bother us. Works for me.
4. What's really creepy to you? Sounds I can't identify.
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Zombies, period.
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory? Yes.
7. What was the last expensive thing you bought? Um...damn...I don't buy anything. Does a bottle of raspberry vodka count?
8. What is your greatest fear? drowning.
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? Cigarettes, liquor, chinese food, being in El Paso.
10. What do you do to change your mood? Listen to music, read, workout, meditate.
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved? A tie between the steak I at had at Longhorn's two months ago and the unbelievable food I had at La Tierra in El Paso.
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why? Yes, I seriously want to hone my Spanish. Just because I do. I already know Sign Language.
13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now? I am sick of your bullshit! Shut the hell up!
14. What are you looking forward to? Starting work next week.
Peace, Love and (wow...vodka and typing do not mix!) Zombies \IiiI