The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, October 18, 2010

well what do you know?

I was very surprised when I found out that a lovely Texan blogger, Willow, over at Confessions of a Country Witch, has honored me with not one, not two, but *three* blog awards :):)!




1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for thinking about me Ms. Willow!!!!

Ok, now to share 7 things about myself (that I haven't already talked about lol):

1. I cannot comprehend the idea of death. The thought that one minute you are here and then suddenly it is all over is completely mind-boggling to me. I just cannot fathom not being.

2. When I was younger, I would draw and write stories all the time. My father told me he could do better and began to compete with me, having his drawings and some of his stories published in a magazine. He threw his accomplishments in my face so often that I quit writing and drawing completely. I was 14 years old.

3. I love to collect those little perfume samples that come in magazines. I use them as bookmarks so everything smells good.

4. I often wonder what it would feel like to punch someone directly in the nose and I kick myself for not doing so when the opportunity presented itself years ago.

5. Strangely enough, there is not one newborn photo of me with my mom and dad or even a photo of my mom pregnant with me, only photos after my first birthday.

6. Very very few people have ever seen who I really am and most have a wrong first, second and third impression. I am very protective of the soft, squishy parts of me.

7. As much as I completely hate the cold, I would love to go to Antarctica just to say I have been there.

And my nominees are (drumroll please)....

EVERYONE!!! I love all my bloggy friends so picking just a few cannot be done. Awards for all!

There you go :). Have a happy Monday y'all!

Peace, Love and (i gotted awards!!) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats my dear! You deserve everything you get because I say so ;-)

P.S. Your zombie kitty made me laugh like a psychopath. My Piano Man is staring at me. He looks worried. lol

Magaly Guerrero said...

Of course you can not "fathom not being". It's natural. It's a zombie thing.