The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day 3


Day 3 is 'favorite T.V. programs', and yes, I watch t.v. I am proud of it. Although I refuse to watch the news. All it does is piss me off lol.

"Fringe". I am all about the Fringe and am totally in love with....Walter. Didn't expect that, did you lol. Right behind "Fringe" is "The Event" in this sci-fi-drama-fantasy genre.

"Wolf Lake". Found this on Syfy one day and fell in love. Lou Diamond Phillips...what's not to love? They only taped 10 episodes back in 2001, and I very much wish they had taped so much more.

"The Big Bang Theory". Definitely my #1 favorite sitcom, #2 being "Mike and Molly". We have all known, or been, these characters. Besides, my namesake is on here! *knock knock knock* Penny? *knock knock knock* Penny? *knock knock knock* Penny?

"Hell's Kitchen". I am a Ramsey groupie. Don't know why, but I am. Love all his programs: Hell's Kitchen, The F Word, Master Chef, Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, etc.

"L.A. Ink". Started out with my love for "Miami Ink", and naturally fell into the L.A. hole. Kat is an amazing artist, but a complete moron otherwise. She managed to drive away damned near everyone who has ever supported or cared about her. I love the stories behind the tats and the other artists. I am waiting for her to completely implode.
"Flipping Out". I am a sucker for reality programming. Anyone who can handle a neurotic freak like Jeff Lewis is worth watching lol.

There you go. Yes, I do have odd tastes in t.v. Others I frequent are "Real Housewives of *Everywhere*" (except DC), "The Bad Girl's Club", "The Rachel Zoe Project", "Tori and Dean", "Hawaii 5-0", on and on. Some homemakers have soap operas, have my reality shows :).

Peace, Love and (when does the new season start?) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I happened to see Wolf Lake on SyFy and liked it. Too bad it didn't make it past those few episodes.

I have to pass on reality television though...too many train wrecks and I end up feeling embarrassed for them. :)

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Debbie@ I had such a horrendously messed up childhood that watching these shows actually make me feel normal lol. There are times when I change the channel or, in most cases, fast forward the parts that make me feel embarrassed for them too lol!