The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Thursday, September 2, 2010

thursday thunks: at the zoo

Haven't done one of these in a long time, so here we go:

Thursday Thunks: At the Zoo

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of my neighbor's wife's eyes and the number 33,333.

1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant? Neither. Stinky and too damned big.

2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are? G rated answer: because they are easy to fit in your hand. R rated answer: because they are easy to fit in your.....hand.

3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as? Crazy freaking Texan bitch!

4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) It's like a law. But we can't make you. Gosh, hard one. I could say hearing because I am a sign language interpreter, but I love to listen to music and my hawks. I could say vision, but I love desert sunsets. I could say speaking, but I love to sing. I vote loss of hunger. You said I had to answer, but you didn't say I *had* to choose your choices!

5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012? I like lemons. I use them for both. What the hell do lemons have to do with 2012???

6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine? Hot Toddy...heavy on the Todd :).

7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why? I was an anorexic once...I'll be fine.

8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy Berleen one?
I give my family presents all the time. It's called cooking and cleaning. Ask me the last time they gave *me* one.

9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don't have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…) A good kidney punch, speaking Spanish and never live in Michigan forever.

10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it? A teddy bear my mom bought me. It was supposed to be like Pooh bear but we couldn't afford one. I still have it. It's in a plastic bag. It is, after all, 38 years old.

11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be? Indian Cream Stucco

12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking? The dough boy would expand, Butterworth would glue his ass to the floor and would eventually explode.

Peace, Love and (damn i got a stain on my shirt) Zombies \IiiI


1 comment:

Cogent Ascending said...

Duh.
Everyone knows lemons will be essential to the quantum spirtual conversion of 2012.
Where have you been?
;p