The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

30 days of truth- days 26-30

I just want these done, so you can either read them all right now or one a day for the next four days....your choice.

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Yes. Numerous times. Too much to go into, but it has everything to do with the shitster and the she-fook that breed her.

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

My weight loss

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Well, if I were to get pregnant, I'd be a fooking millionaire because I was melon-balled 7 years ago and the hubs was de-seeded a bit before that. If I got someone pregnant, I'd be on Jerry Springer.

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

The rest of my weight loss. Cuz I'm fat...duh. Well, not *as* fat.

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

Another letter. Again, no. But I do like my shrinking bod in a major way.

Peace, Love and (get it over with already!) Zombies \IiiI

No comments: