The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 days of truth- day 4

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.

Sure do. This goes back to something I said in Day 3. I need *shuttering at the sheer thought* to forgive the shitster. It would be the right thing to do, but when I think about all life-shattering hell she has put me through my entire life, it becomes harder and harder to do. Meh...don't even want to think about it. I will forgive....one day...and karma will hunt her down for me. Nope, it's not Christian, but I can live with that. Let's just suffice it to say, when my friend of 22 years went to my fathers' funeral with me, she witnessed *firsthand* how I was treated by the entire family, how I was spoken to, etc. She was in absolute and total shock.

So yeah, forgiveness is one thing....

...it's that whole forgetting part that I really need to work on.

Peace, Love and (eternal sunshine of the spotless mind) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of things that I have forgiven people for, but I haven't forgotten what they have done.