The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

wednesday wickedness~sarcasm warning on **RED ALERT**

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!


Today we picked
Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol? Depends. I like to drink...at times I *love* to get buzzed, but a nice beer or glass of wine will never be turned away :)

2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success? "Wanted to over success"? What the hell does that mean????? I always wanted to do better than the shitster because our father and my mom always seemed to be prouder of her drug-induced, multi-marriage, welfare sucking ways than they were of my college educated, one husband, great job and home ways. Never worked. Jerks.

3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life? A lot of stuff...it is too early in the morning to pinpoint it all.

4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life? Um, duh. Seriously, name me one person who *doesn't*!

5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend. The one from Texas has known me for something like 22 years. We went through a lot young and still, kinda, keep in contact now. Granted all the contact is initiated by *me* lol... The one from here in Michigan keeps me from taking things too seriously and helps me pull my head out of my butt when necessary. Her husband also makes a great Agent Orange :).

6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you? Very important. Stupid will get you no where but broke and on welfare...hence the shitster...

7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy? My own family...too long a story to get into now, believe me...

8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color? I like desert hues, but I am drawn towards lime green as of late. A very spa-like color.

9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown? I am a sarcastic fool, but never a clown. Clowns are evil...meh.

10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even? Verbally and physically, yes, and it got me no where. Then I realized that simply living my life and loving it and never taking advantage of those around me *is* getting even with those who would chose to tear me apart. Fook em. I win.

Get this: At my middle-ests' play, we have received letters saying we are not allowed to take any video or pictures of any kind due to copyright infringement. This shit has gone to far. IT IS A SCHOOL PLAY FOR THE LOVE OF GODDESS!!!!! Oh yes, I will go and sell a 4th/5th grade play to people in Korea and make *millions*! Get over yourselves!!!!!!

Peace, Love and (fed up with stupid arseholes) Zombies \IiiI

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Curious....very curious. This is a puzzler ~ I have to wonder, who's copyright are you infringing on ~ and as long as you don't claim it as your own, are you infringing? :)

Stacy said...

Love your photo choice of ol' Blue Eyes!

Enjoy the rest of the week!

I am Harriet said...

Yikes- glad I'm not on welfare :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/there-is-good-naked-and-then-there-is-not-so-good-naked/

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Debbie@ that is what I don't get either. I am going to try and get answers from the teacher on this one.

Ace@ I did too lol.

Harriet@ I'm not putting down normal people on welfare, just the perfectly able-bodied, could work but enjoy lying to get benefits too much type like my shitster.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Well, thank you Steve. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now lol :).

Beth Zimmerman said...

The phrasing on #2 threw me for a minute too. Enjoyed your answers! :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Stupid SHOULD get you nowhere! Great responses! Enjoy your day... :)