Like my penguin friend below, I haven't felt like myself lately, so I know you will forgive me for being a few days late and linkless with this one...
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: Picking up my oldest from some flag corp/theater/choir party or ridding the world of the undead.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? New bedding for the 14 year old. We gave her room a makeover for her birthday.
3. What do your bank checks look like? Light blue with an icthus on it.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? Target. Whoopee.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: Nothing really.
6. What color is your toothbrush? purple and white
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. Dia De Los Muertos figurines. I am from the desert Southwest and grew up in a heavily Hispanic city. I love the whole history and meaning behind the day. Besides, my husband and youngest were *born* on DDLM...gotta love that!
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? The "Italian" place here in town with some friends. Note to self: their red sauce is sweet as hell...stick with the alfredo next time.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? One of my daughters' friends...I think.
10. What is your worst bad habit? Telling people exactly what I think.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to? Su Casa. Takes me back home where I belong.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? cheese, pineapple, pepperoni and mushrooms...sometimes peppers.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? People use phone books??????
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? Jesus Christ.
15. What is the last thing you cooked? Spaghetti. Boring. But if you had asked me last week, I'd have told you my famous tamales :).
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? Underwear. That is just GROSS.
17. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever foot is closest to the proper shoe.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? my patience
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? The dining table. I desperately want a new one. Maybe that could go on the Christmas list question...
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? A pair of black shoes for the middle-est. She needs them for her part in the school play
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? Where do I start?? I have Eternity Summer, Lucky #6, Clinique Heart, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Estee Lauder Sensuous. I connect scent with emotion, location and people and I know for a fact that one perfume will fit for one day and not another. And yes, I like expensive perfume.
22. Your favorite board game? Dunno. Anything that asks embarrassing questions I guess.
23. What was the last board game you played? Holy hell...I have no idea.
24. Where did your vehicle come from? Here in Michigan.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? Wow. Um, either "Stand In The Rain" by Superchic(k), "Only" by NIN, Alanis Morissette's "Everything" or Alice Cooper's "Poison".
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? My husband
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? Haven't been to a wedding in *years*.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Laundry, dishes, toilet cleaning...all of em I guess.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Dead usually
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Good, I guess. I don't eat cake.