1. Driver's Ed. Did you pass your driver's test the first time you took it? I sure did!!!
Welcome to the June 10th edition of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my rocking tan I've got going and the number 45.
2. You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night... it's peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. Whats in your hand? This is a true fantasy because, in Michigan, the mosquitos can carry you away. If I am stuck here, it would be an ice cold Corona or Bud. In Texas, an ice cold Corona, or Bud, or Margarita, maybe a cigarette.
3. How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? Ok.. how many are you invited to? Two "Open Houses" I know of. When I first moved here, my husband told me his step-sister was having an "open house". These things don't exist in Texas, so I looked at him and said, "Excuse me? She owns a house?" Yes, I was that stupid, okay???
4. There is no other choice in the matter - you must transform into a different race, but the catch is that you get to pick which race. What will you now be? Latina, duh!!!
5. Someone once said that the grass isn't greener on the other side... are you jealous of your neighbor's lawn? Only that they have a professional service come out every week and we have to do ours ourselves.
6. Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding... does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot? First he swears...then he cries...then he gets two hotties to help him around. Just saying...
7. I'm gonna take you fishing...are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you? I'd do my own hook, thank you very much.
8. From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn't anyone answer "a boat"? Easy. If you are there on accident, it is the fact that you had a crappy boat in the first place that you are now on the island. If it had been a decent boat, it wouldn't have capsized and you'd be at home safe and well. If it is on purpose, it's because no one wants to go home!
9. Hamburger buns - sesame seeds or not? Sesame seeds. They are fun to pick off the bun and eat individually.
10. Whats your favorite flavor of water? Texas, not Michigan, flavored water. Until I moved here, I never bought a single bottle of water because tap tasted just fine. The first time I accidentally drank Michigan well water, which my husband thinks is *great*, I almost threw up. It smells like rotten eggs and leaves a nasty taste in your mouth. Out of the 14 years I have been trapped here, that is the one and only time I have even consumed tap water here. Nasty fooking stuff.
11. Eclipse is coming out this month... are you going to see it? I stood in line at midnight to see the first two, so I don't see a reason to break a trend lol. Besides, my 14 year old would kill me.