The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, June 4, 2010

friday fill in

1. El Paso is my favorite place to travel to. I wish I was doing it right now.

2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember
only the bad stuff, but right now I am focusing on the good times, like White Sands National Monument and Carmen the ice cream lady.

3.
Being able to keep a secret and shut up and just listen makes for a good friend.

4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin,
the scent of the desert air lifts my spirits.

5.
Life is so exciting! Actually, it's not. Mine is fooking boring and mundane as hell, but I didn't know what to put here.

6. My best friend knows
I love her, but that doesn't make her call me or even email me once in a while...meh.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
nothing unless DH's attitude changes, tomorrow my plans include coaching my last soccer games ever and Sunday, I want to live in a world of unicorns, gum drops and rainbows (if you don't understand the reference, you are sadder than I, and that is pretty fooking sad)!


Northeast El Paso, where I am from. Pretty, isn't it?

(wants) Peace, (needs) Love, and (desperate for affection) Zombies \IiiI

No comments: