Day 5 is for my favorite quote. I have two in mind at the moment actually :)...
1) From "American Psycho": There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
2) From "The Devil's Advocate" and "The Usual Suspects": Satan's greatest trick was convincing man that he didn't exist
Day 6 is 20 of my favorite things....in no specific order...
1. Being a mom
2. Going to El Paso
3. Thunderstorms, specifically over the open desert
4. Heavy metal and 80's music on a particularly poopy day.
5. Kung Pao Chicken from the China House in El Paso
6. Losing weight and loving what I see in the mirror for the first time in years
7. An ice cold soda
8. Pinon coffee while watching the sun come up
9. Tequila in any and all forms
10. Watching horror flicks until my eyes bleed and I can quote them in my sleep.
11. Seeing my girls perform on stage
12. Being left alone
14. Getting tattoo'd
17. Being from the greatest state in the union: TEXAS
18. My incredible and deadly use of sarcasm no matter the occasion
20. Being married to a man who can deal with me and my crazy bitch ways and still love me unconditionally, no matter what personality is taking over the body at that moment.
Peace, Love and (what day is it?) Zombies \IiiI