The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4...

5 potato , 6 potato, on my ass NO MORE!!!
As of weigh-in last night, since joining Weight Watchers in mid-April, I have lost 21.4 pounds! Four 5 lb. potato bags plus a few. Never thought I'd see the day, but here it is! I have 50, yes *50*, more pounds to go, but I know I can do it. I will plateau, and I will have days when it feels like nothing is happening, but it *is* happening :):):)! Hell, my damned boobs are *shrinking*, and I am soooooooo ecstatic about that lol! For a 5'2 Texas zombie flower with a size 38G chest, that is wonderful to have occur!

~~~~~~~

Okay, now that there is only 2 days left in school for my girls, it is time for a "Dear So and So"...

Dear Choir "Teacher",

I have had *a lot* of years singing, and I do mean A LOT. I have been a part of some of the greatest Texas competition choirs, madrigals, solos, duets, trio, Jazz, you name it. I *know* music, and I know what makes for a fantastic Choral Director.

You, my dear, are NOT one.

I have never seen such an unmotivating, self-fulfilling, rude, nasty, uneducated, stupid teacher in my life. I had worked in the public school system as a teacher/interpreter for 17 years, and I thought I had seen it all...then came you.

I was a part of the 8th Grade Honors Choir at my school. We had a *full* choir, meaning Bass, Tenor, Alto, First and Second Soprano. Our choir teacher worked with *all* of us, bringing out our best and it showed with the competitions we won again and again. You...well, you have an "honors choir" consisting of 6 sopranos. Six...sopranos. That...is...it. That is sad and pathetic. You cannot tell me that out of the hundreds of kids you have you only have 6 that can sing. Or maybe, they are the only six *you* deem worthy... You kick kids off of duets and trios they have practiced and qualified for in lieu of placing your 6 pets. You will only take time to work and practice with the pets. I know this for a fact because you blow off my daughter and her other friends who are in your class when they ask, *beg*, for you to help them. You are a cow sucking bitch for doing that to these kids!! Guess what? They come to *me* for help with their parts now, because they know I know what I am doing. And I teach them *all* their parts...soprano and alto alike. You *cannot* force an alto to sing soprano, not matter how hard you try. Stupid slore.

I have been to the "concerts" you put on, and I use the word "concert" loosely. I see boys...I see girls. I hear only...sopranos. You have absolutely no tenor parts, no bass parts, no alto parts at all. You have sung songs that are simply beautiful when broken into 4-part harmony. You use one-part harmony. Makes for a very boring, dull "concert", and you can see on the kids faces that they are *not* enjoying or feeling the music at all.

You suck. You suck donkey rocks. I absolutely *dread* the day that my two youngest end up at the middle school if you are still there.

You are a giant piece of shit and a disgrace to choirs and choral teachers all over the planet. For the love of God and Goddess, retire...now...before you destroy any more children!

Puta...

Sincerely,

A mom who knows music and thinks maybe you should too
~~~~~

Ahhhhhh, I feel soooo much better now lol! Weight off my norks and my mind!

Have a great day y'all :).

Peace, Love and (look, my boobs fell off!!) Zombies \IiiI


2 comments:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Smaller boobies are wonderful, no?! I was extremely happy when mine started to dwindle. :)

Wonder if her ears are burning?

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I *hope* her ears are burning...OFF lol!!!