Today is day 2 of the 30 day blog journal, and our topic is "favorite movies". Now, I am the biggest movie slore of all time, so just one won't happen. Here are *5* of my favorites out of the millions I love :).
1) Pontypool: Now, come on folks, you didn't think I would forget a zombie movie, did you? Just to switch things up, I chose a non-conventional zombie movie called "Pontypool", where simple words can turn people into homocidal maniacs. Very cerebral I thought.
2) Fright Night: I have *always* loved vampires, but this movie is where my obsession for bloodsucking studs creeping into your bedrooms at night to seduce you to the darkside began. My love for Chris Sarandon also started here. You can't be a vampire buff and have not seen this movie. Just not possible. No way.
3) Fight Club: What can you say about "Fight Club"? One of the best dang movies ever made? One of the last times Brad Pitt was freaking HOT and you could use his abs as a ladder? I am Jack's insatiable desire...
4) My Fair Lady: I *love* musical theater. I loved performing musical theater. I loved loved playing Eliza Doolittle in school. I wanted to be Audrey Hepburn, that voice, those eyes, all that talent. I still love to sing those songs...they make me happy...
5) Somewhere In Time: Last but not least, one of the greatest romances of all time, starring the late, great Christopher Reeves and the stunning Jany Seymour. I know, I know, I am a zombie gore/slasher/kill the damned bimbo movie kind of girl, but this movie, every time I see it, renews of faith in love. Crossing the uncrossable boundaries of time for the one you love and are meant to be with forever...melts the heart every time.
Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI