Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of Wednesday's eyes and the number 5.
1. Have you ever performed the Heimlich Maneuver on someone or had it performed on you? No. I did almost choke to death eating a tortilla chip one time, but just before I passed out it dislodged itself. The colors you see before you die are amazing.
2. Do you have a red room in your home? (Either painted red or red curtains etc.) No. Too dark in a house with small windows. Besides, red is the color of anger....I don't need any help there.
3. Have you ever felt like banging your head against the wall? Actually, I *have* banged my head against a wall. Hard. Won't give you the reason but, damn, it hurt!
4. Reports came out this week that Michael Jackson was gay. Are you shocked, don't believe it, don't care or felt he was all along? He was an androgynous paedophile made of plastic and silicon. The fact that his nasty child abusing ass is off this earth is all the info I need.
5. What's the dumbest thing you have done after a breakup with a S/O? Got wasted and hooked up with some one else the same exact night. Hey, I had to make up for the almost three years of my life that I wasted.
6. If Berleen and Bud are standing on the roof of a one story building and decide to throw water balloons at Kimber walking down below on the sidewalk, what color balloon hits her first? Kimber has a force field which, when activated, would cause the balloons bounce off and fly back at the assailants.
7. What are the wildest, craziest pajamas you own? Some Happy Bunny flannel pants. I am a mom...exactly how wild and crazy can my pj's be?
8. Have you ever ridden in a sidecar on a motorcycle? No :(
9. Do/did you go party on Cinco De Mayo, and if so what color was the bartender's shirt? I remember one from years ago in Juarez. One of them was green, one was red, one had lots of colors...after the eleventh shot of tequila they all melded together and became a giant bartender monster, like in "Akira".
10. Why does a hat have a bill? Because if it doesn't that means you just stole it. Freaking thief.
11. If you were a WWE professional wrestler, what would your stage name be? That is sooooo easy. My bff and I have Mexican wrestler names. Mine is "Diosa Domestica De La Locura" or "The Domestic Goddess of Insanity". Fits, don't you think??
12. How many keys do you have on your keyring? Two, but that doesn't stop me from having a whole bunch of stuff on my keychain.
13. What is the oldest picture you currently have in your home? What year was it taken and who/what is the photo of? I have on of my mom's mom taken back in 1928.
Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI