Found this through the great Mejis :). You can see hers at the link below:
2. Birthday: 17 March
3. Where do you live: In Michigan dammit
4: What are you studying/What are you working as: House freu and beading goddess
5. What makes you happy: beading, reading, my kids, going back to Texas, thunder storms…
6. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: "Scrubs"
7. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: I am everything you love and everything you are afraid of. It's never the same thing twice. It's all good biatch!
8. An interesting fact about you: I can put my feet behind my head and dislocate my own shoulder. Good times.
9. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: I'm in love with my hubs.
10. Favorite place to be: El Paso
11. Favorite lyric: There is no you, there is only me.
12. Best time of the year: In Michigan, that is a hard one. Winter lasts around 5-6 months, then there is Semi-Spring, which lasts 3 days, then Winter 2.0 which is another month, then Kinda Summer which never gets above 80 except maybe twice, and that leaves Fall which is only nice for about a month. So, Fall I guess.
13. Weirdest food you like: A-1 sauce on mac and cheese
1. A film: Law Abiding Citizen
2. A book: The Teashop Mysteries and the Scrapbooking Mysteries by Laura Childs
3. A song: Ghosts and Stuff by DeadMau5
4: A band: Newsboys
1. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: Their sense of humor and how different and individual they are. Actually, that’s what I like about all of them.
2. Two things you like about yourself: my sarcastic wit and ability to scare small children :)
3. Name three things that you need in a lover: A pulse, a job, and a ring :).