The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Sunday, April 18, 2010

sunday stealing

Found this through the great Mejis :). You can see hers at the link below:

The Sunday Stealing Meme: How Old Are You, 12?


Now for mine...

Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme


1. Real First Name:
Penny...BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNNGGGG

2. Birthday: 17 March

3. Where do you live: In Michigan dammit

4: What are you studying/What are you working as: House freu and beading goddess

5. What makes you happy: beading, reading, my kids, going back to Texas, thunder storms…

6. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: "Scrubs"

7. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: I am everything you love and everything you are afraid of. It's never the same thing twice. It's all good biatch!

8. An interesting fact about you: I can put my feet behind my head and dislocate my own shoulder. Good times.

9. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: I'm in love with my hubs.

10. Favorite place to be: El Paso

11. Favorite lyric: There is no you, there is only me.

12. Best time of the year: In Michigan, that is a hard one. Winter lasts around 5-6 months, then there is Semi-Spring, which lasts 3 days, then Winter 2.0 which is another month, then Kinda Summer which never gets above 80 except maybe twice, and that leaves Fall which is only nice for about a month. So, Fall I guess.

13. Weirdest food you like: A-1 sauce on mac and cheese


RECOMMEND

1. A film: Law Abiding Citizen

2. A book: The Teashop Mysteries and the Scrapbooking Mysteries by Laura Childs

3. A song: Ghosts and Stuff by DeadMau5

4: A band: Newsboys

PLUS

1. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: Their sense of humor and how different and individual they are. Actually, that’s what I like about all of them.

2. Two things you like about yourself: my sarcastic wit and ability to scare small children :)

3. Name three things that you need in a lover: A pulse, a job, and a ring :).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having a lover with a pulse is always a plus.

Sweet Woodruff said...

a pulse and a ring....my kind of lover.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

My priorities have matured right alone with me lol. Before it was these three:

Military hottie
buys the drinks
leaves me alone

LOL