Friday fill in time :)!
1. I'd like to buy a piece of land some place between Bernalillo, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas. That 250 miles stretch of desert is gorgeous.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is when my husband first told me he loved me. It was in the Franklin Mountains on Transmountain Drive at the overlook facing Hudsbeth County. Granted, we had just gotten married, and we had never told each other we loved each other before, so that is pretty damned romantic in my book!
3. Last night, I had Special K Chocolately Delight for dinner.
4. Sorry for the inconvenience of me not conforming to what you think I should be or how you think I should act, but I am no poser. Take it or leave it.
5. Can we go back to Texas now?
6. Two of my worst temptations are Little Debbie snack cakes and Parrot Bay Coconut Rum; getting fat and drunk are just so hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Don returning from his trip to Rochester, New York, where apparently he ate BBQ brisket *and* Thai. That matters because he won't let me make a BBQ brisket here for dinner or even look in the direction of the local Thai place. Tomorrow my plans include not much considering we are supposed to have thunderstorms and nice cold Michigan spring weather and Sunday, I want to um...wake up?!
My pic for the day:
Church signs. They crack me up. One has to wonder if people actually *think* before putting those letters up. Either that, or they are being honest in a sad way lol.
Have a great weekend!
Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI