The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, April 26, 2010

stealing sunday on monday

Today we ripped off a blogger named Cypsieman2 at the blog also named Cypsieman2.He states that he got the meme from Elle White. We can't provide a link because he did not. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Fandom Meme

Rules:
We all are fans. Be it Star Trek or Twilight, you are a fan of something. Pick a subject, book, TV or movie series. Now tell us all about it!

1. The first character I fell in love with: Michael Pares' character Joe LaFiamma from "Houston Knights". I mean, damn.... Some girls wanted to be ballerinas or teachers when they grew up, I wanted to be a bell.....

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Tony Villicana from "Greatest American Hero" (one guess who played him :))

3. The character I would shag anytime: Um, hello, refer back to #1.

4. The character I'd slap: Dr. Natalie Lambert from "Forever Knight". Seriously, who turns down Nick Knight's come-ons except a total moron???

5. Who are my 3 favorite characters. Joe LaFiamma from 'Houston Knights", Nick Knight from "Forever Knight" and Willie from "V".

6. What are my 3 favorite pairings. Me and any Michael Pare character :)

7. Which character I'm most like. Samantha Puckette from "iCarly"

8. The coolest thing about the canon: My husband has it memorized

9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: My husband has it memorized

10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: Pure, unadulterated eye-candy

Sorry, #11 and 12 were just to boring to answer :).

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Yea....VERY NICE photo of Michael Pares! I'm kind of wishing I was a bell right now. :)

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Ringa ding ding lol