2. If wishes were horses every man in Kentucky would have a wife.
3. I'd like to see people who say they aren't judgmental actually *not* be judgmental.
4. When I was a teen, I thought that life was fair. Boy was I wrong.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was...dunno. I very honestly don't think she had one. I do though, and my kids repeat it every day: No blood, no foul :).
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my active brain cells, but somehow I manage to do it every day...I think...squirrel...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include soccer and Sunday, I want to forget this entire week!