1. In 1992, I was a hell of a lot thinner, a hell of a lot wilder, and had no idea that one man would change my life forever.
2. I wish life was all laughter and smiles, but mine contains a few too many tears. I do have some hope though. On my spirit journal there is a saying, "The soul would have no rainbows if the eyes had no tears." I'm waiting for that rainbow...
3. Do what you want with your life, with what you have been given, where you feel like doing it...but don't come bitching to me when it all blows up in your face.
4. Back in the desert Southwest is where I'd like to be, but I have to come to grips with the fact that it will more than likely never happen.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me to start taking better care of them...or else. Anyone else think that that is creepy??
6. I am tired of the caca that just keeps going on, and my inability to do anything about it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to dinner and drinks with a friend I haven't seen in way too long, tomorrow my plans include more yard work and Sunday, I want to start putting together plans for my little backyard sanctuary!
I don't know how many of you out there are wine drinkers, but I very much am (hence my weight gain as of late, but I digress...). Now, I am not one of those "Buy Michigan or else!" types, but I have found a local Michigan winery that has the most too die for wines in the world. Leelanau Cellars caught my eye during Halloween with this tasty little number...
This is an incredibly flavorful Autumn wine, and is fabu warm. During the rest of the year, it is sold as a spiced wine. I have fallen equally in love with their "Spring Splendor" and "Summer Sunset" wines. I recommend you grab a bottle or two to keep on hand for dinners and those nights that just call for a nice chilled glass of white.
Have a goodin' y'all :).
Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI