The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

awards

I received an award from my new bloggy friend, Magaly, over at Pagan Culture :). Thank you very much!

And, as with all awards, there are rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (did it :))
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award to 15 fantastic bloggers, you discovered recently, and who you think are fantastic. (but they are all fantastic!)
  4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
7 random things about me:

1. I suffered from Night Terrors as a child.
2. I have flown a plane...not just in a plane...I actually flew it :).
3. I have a deep love for the desert Southwest and Texas in general that people from Michigan, and basically the planet Earth, just cannot understand.
4. I was raised a Freemason.
5. I used to be able to sing C above high C.
6. I was an expert marksman in the U.S. Army.
7. I can still put my feet behind my head.

Now for my 15, in no specific order...


Each and every person you see here has touch my life in one way or another. Each and every person here is different and unique and special to me. I love all y'all for those reasons :).

Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and thanks!
Hhmmm...I could use your marksman skills....lol