The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, February 8, 2010

sweet award

My wonderful bloggy artist friend Jesse gave me a sweet award :). Visit Jesse's blog if you want to see some awesome artwork and really see into the heart of a pure friend and designer. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!

I will now follow instructions, which is something I rarely do lol...


Here are the suggestions:

1. Link the blogger who gave you the award on your post...
Did it :)

2. Write 10 things that make you happy...
Doing that now :). This will be interesting, since I never really think about what makes *me* happy, but how I can make others happy.

3. Share it with at least 10 friends...
Do I have 10 friends lol??

Have fun!

I am happy with I work with beads and create pretty things that make people smile...

I am happy when I can serve others...

I am happy when I hear my children laughing and having fun...

I am happy when I spend time with my husband...

I am happy when I get to sit in the desert sun...

I am happy when things seem to come together and I didn't think they would...

I am happy when I sing praise and worship music...

I am happy when I can curl up with hot cup of tea and a good book...

I am happy when I see how beautiful my daughters are growing up to be...

I am happy to be under the grace of God, when I know I am not deserving of such love...