The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, January 4, 2010

el paso trip pics part one

We will start at the beginning. This street is Trojan, looking towards my beautiful Franklin Mountains. The house I grew up in is the first one on Aphrodite Dr. See that first big tree there on the left side in full view? That is my tree :).



I lived at this address for almost 14 years.


My houses' full frontal lol. That huge tree in the backyard on the right side? I remember planting that tree with my father shortly after we moved here from WSMR. See, even in the desert we have trees :).


10472 Aphrodite Dr. It may be owned by someone new, but it will alway belong to me.

I miss El Paso so much. This house holds a lot of memories, both good and bad. If I was given the chance to move back, I would take it without any hesitation. You can take the girl out of Texas, but never Texas out of the girl.

More tomorrow...

No comments: