The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

monday meme (on tuesday)


1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show? All the animated ones: Rudolph, Charlie Brown, Scooby Doo...

2. What holiday character do you think you're most like? A cross between the "Dolly for Sue" and Hermey the misfit elf

3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like? A cross between Scrooge and Griswald

4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? Carol of the Bells and Silver Bells...love to sing them.

5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song? All of em for the most part.

6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? I don't listen to them, but I have made a pact with the hubs that he can have Christmas carols on in the car only *after* Thanksgiving. I am surprised he can hold out that long.

7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? Hate hate hate hate hate...did I say hate?

8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas/holiday present? Come on...you can tell! Nope.

9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father? Blitzen. He was the reindeer coach and treated Rudolph like crap. Jerk.

10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations? When I was a little kid, growing up in the part of town where no one could afford to put up lights. Now, I just look outside my window.

11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'? I think "pretentious bastards", and consider running over the animated reindeer. It keeps eyeballing me...

12. Are you counting the days to Christmas/Holidays with excited anticipation or dread? Both. First Christmas just months after Don's dad's passing and the girls loving Christmas time.

13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? When I was like, I dunno, two. Gross dude...seriously. He may have reindeer flu...I'm just saying...

14. Do you make a Christmas/Holiday list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? He is good at getting exactly what I want. I don't know how he does it.

15. When do you put up your tree and/or menorah/and or anything else? First weekend after Thanksgiving

16. If tree- Real or fake? Real, even though I am allergic to pine. The fam loves it and fake ones never work out for us.

17. When do you take your tree/decorations down? The day after Christmas, or the day of...depends on my mood.

18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? Once in a while for stuff for next year.

19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend? I’m a domestic slave. There are no parties here. But if there was, I'd have to clean up after it.

20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet? Yup. Sitting up, watching a horror flick, toasting the New Year alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reindeer flu? Run away!