1. Good times: won't be had in the cold nasty weather. Only polar bears and arctic seals should deal with this crap, not a petite desert flower from Texas.
2. I wish I could be happier with the location of my home, but alas, I am not.
3. Sleigh bells ring on the horses in Frankenmuth.
4. I miss Texas just a little.
5. Once more the temps in my girls rooms are well below 55 degrees. Yes, I love Michigan winters and baseboard heat.
6. Will my exile here in this nasty state ever end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to freezing to death to see Steph sing at the high school, tomorrow my plans include freezing to death and Sunday, I want to freeze to death going to church!
Yes, my friends, the season of ass freezing is upon us. The reason I hate Michigan to the core. We didn't even actually have a summer, since temps only went above 80 for a few days. At this moment in time, the temperature is a balmy 15, with a wind chill of -1. Hate it hate it hate it.
Warning time y'all. I hate Michigan. Yes, a lot. I talk about Texas all the time for good reason. Texas is better than Michigan. I have lived in the God-forsaken hellhole for 17 years, and save for a few months of it, I have hated every moment. Now that it is winter, I will be bitching even *more* than normal. If you have visited my blog for any period of time, you know this about me. If you are going to get ticked off because I am insulting snow, if you are going to want to go off on me because you just *love* Michigan winters, then save your breath. Don't wanna hear it. You can playfully argue with me, but Lord help you if you yell at me for my opinions. Just an example: I was a practicing Wiccan for 10 years, and now I am very much a Free Range Christian, so outwardly insulting anyone's belief just because it isn't yours pisses me off to no end. My friend on another blog is being verbally attacked simply because she is tired of the consumerism of our Lord's birth and isn't afraid to say so. I am not putting up with that there, and I definitely won't here. As I have said in a previous blog, I will call you out and embarrass you big time. Tell me I'm nuts...tell me I just don't get snow...hahaha you crazy Texas bitch...but the moment you tell me to shut up or deal with it or get downright nasty with me in any way, well, you know us Texas women...I'm just saying...
So, there you go. A week before Christmas break, so little time left before Christmas. It, and the cold, came hard and fast, or, at least, that is they way it feels. This next four months are going to suuuuuuuck lol!!!!