The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Thursday, December 17, 2009

dating profile meme

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme . This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

1. I will be gone from here in one month. Did the mother ship finally call you back?

2. I'd love to go to the Kentucky Derby, Travel to Europe, and Hike the Grand Canyon. If you go to Epcot, you can do all of that in one day.

3. I am not a liar and do not want to be lied to. You have officially limited my responses here.

4. I dream about raising kids who choose right over wrong, who find happiness and who are self-supporting.
You dream about kids? You have deeper issues than we thought.

5. hello, i am looking to find someone who is honest funny and sinsitive to others needs ive been living alone for a long time and still wonder if you is out there ,getting tierd of doing it alone ,are u my squeeze? I am looking for someone who has an education higher than Kindergarten. I don't think it will work out between us.

6. There is probable not a lot of things I don't or will not do. It is probable you will go to jail soon too.

7. We are on here to meet someone so don't hide. I could go on and on... Just the way you say that frightens me enough to hide.

8. Ultimately I would prefer someone that has no children or only one. Ultimately, I would prefer someone who isn't a jackass.

9. I pride myself in my appearance but i am not high maintness. Less time on appearance, more time on spelling.

10. I'd like to find someone who can teach me new things and try new things to. Talk to the kid dreamer and the stalker. Bet they have some knowledge for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some real winners on these sites. lol

Stacey said...

Oh Penny,
I am laughing out loud! How funny... but really, how sad! I always know I can come over to your place for some good ol' fashioned sarcasm! Love it!

Stacey <><

Debbie said...

And this is precisely why I don't join a dating site. Loved your answers....and enjoyed my laugh this morning!! Thanks. :)