The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas friday fill in

1. My boots were made in El Paso, Texas, so I *know* they are real!
2.
We are going to go through some scary changes this century.
3. Imitation
may be the best form of flattery, but it can also get an 8 year old in trouble.
4.
Anyone out there want to have a cup of coffee and talk?
5. I'd like
for Don to get a transfer to Texas.
6.
Why can't you people just get over it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting to
take down the tree and reclaiming my living room, tomorrow my plans include buying my last bottle of Bailey's (Don and I are giving up alcohol as part of our attempt to finally get healthy, inside and out) and Sunday, I want to try to gear up for a new year!


Hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Christmas was wonderful as I hope yours was too! Here is looking forward to a new year of health and happiness for you and yours!! :)