The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

what the hell wednesday-lucky you

Today’s WTH is brought to you by rainbows, blue moons and green clovers and the lucky number 7…here we go..

  1. If you won the lottery lets say 200 million dollars what would be the first thing you would do? Pay all our bills, sell our house and move back to Texas
  2. Do you think your a lucky person? why? A person makes their own luck.
  3. Do you have any lucky charms? Only the schützen pig that my father brought back for me on his last TDY trips 20-something years ago.
  4. Have you ever knocked on wood in hopes whatever you said doesn’t get jinks? Yeah, just for the heck of it. If there is no wood available, vinyl and plastic works just as well.
  5. If you could have just one thing..anything besides riches (money/gold) what would your wish for? A nice big plot of land somewhere between El Paso and San Antonio.
  6. Do you listen to your gut instincts or try to ignore them and wish you did? I listen to my gut instincts all the time.
  7. Are you a glass half full or more of a glass half empty type person? Yes
  8. Do feel like you are fortunate in life or waiting for your turn? why? A bit of both. I am truly blessed with the life I have, but I know there is so much more out there for me.
  9. What is an attainable dream that you want to accomplish before you die? Start a lampworking business
  10. If the world was going to end on friday…what would you do before it ended? Have the best time ever with my family
  11. Do you believe rabbits foots are bring good luck? Nope. Rabbits are nasty, vile creatures who carry poop on their feet. Trust me...I owned two rabbits. Key word there: owned.
  12. Do you believe blondes have all the luck? If they do, I am missing out on A LOT!!!!
  13. If you could come up with an invention and make millions of dollars what would it be? A machine that would emit pulses that every time a child or husband tried to put an empty milk carton back in the fridge, or drop dirty clothes next to the hamper, or overfill the garbage but not take it out, et. al., the offender would become violently ill and remain that way until the offense was dealt with.

No comments: