The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, November 2, 2009

for the first week of november

For Today...
2 November, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
cold, all the leaves are either gold on the trees or dead on the ground
`
I am thinking...
How I need to find time to start writing, how my baby is now *8* years old, how my oldest put on my old Class A uniform jacket and made me realize just how fat and nasty I really am.
`
From the learning rooms...
The beginnings of literary greatness...hehee
`
I am thankful for...
Good books
`
From the kitchen...
A birthday cake I am making for Don and Savannah.
`
I am wearing...
Sweat pants, tshirt, pink bathrobe...nope, it never changes...
`
I am reading...
Death of A Witch by M.C. Beaton
`
I am hoping...
that Stephanie is safe while at Camp Copneconic and that she doesn't contract pig sickness while there; that Don and Nana enjoy their birthday
`
I am creating...
something
`
I am hearing...
Mickey Mouse on t.v., Don playing Texas Hold Em
`
Around the house...
laundry, writing, birthday cake-making
`
One of my favorite things...
coconut rum
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Writing, writing and more writing, the usual housework, dental and orthodontist appointment, hopefully making an eye appointment for me to get new glasses. Don sat on my glasses a few weeks ago and destroyed them. I tried wearing an old pair I have, but they are so scratched up, they give me an even worse headache than not wearing them. It is going on day 4 with no glasses.

Picture Thought For The Day:
High desert Autumn

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubs Don and Savannah, both born on the second of November. I love you!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Enjoy the birthday celebrations!! I love birthdays....cause I have a reason to eat cake!! :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love that picture. It's beautiful

~Byn There said...

Happy belated birthdays! My baby turned 8 this summer, it does seem odd but what's really blowing my mind is my first born being a Senior in High School. Never thought we'd get there.