The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

cuz it was there

"Michelle’s Made-up Meme from Monday"
(via Robyn :))

What I'm wearing:
Black workout pants
black shirt
flannel wrap
The last thing I ate:
Hamburger Helper
Stroganoff
When I look right I see:
my back room
our movie popcorn popper
darkness outside the windows
When I look left I see:
my living room
the wall with a picture saved from the days of the great house auction
My least favorite thing I did today:
Grocery shopping
meh
My favorite thing I did today:
watched "Deadgirl"
What I think about Obama's Nobel Peace Prize:
I think y'all know what I think about that one
Favorite joke lately:
my life in general
Something I learned today:
It is too damn cold
Pet peeve:
people seeing something on the floor
looking at it
then walking over it
instead of picking it up
(if I hear "I didn't put it there" one more time I may kill everyone in the house, including guests)
Favorite Beatles song:
Penny Lane
duh
Something I cannot tolerate:
stupid people
who pretend
that they don't know
they are stupid
That said.... it's time to
to bed...

No comments: