The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, October 5, 2009

another week

For Today...
5 October, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
damp sunlight
`
I am thinking...
why things happen the way they do
`
From the learning rooms...
Nope, nothing again. Sorry. I'm a loser...
`
I am thankful for...
i'll get back to you on that
`
From the kitchen...
nothing
`
I am wearing...
Sweat pants, tshirt, big sweater
`
I am reading...
nothing
`
I am hoping...
that things will be straightened out simply
`
I am creating...
Not sure...I'll get back to you on that one
`
I am hearing...
"8 Seconds" on t.v.
`
Around the house...
confusion, sadness, anger, disappointment
`
One of my favorite things...
liquor...if I had any
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
dealing with dead peoples' baggage.

Picture Thought For The Day:

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I am also often thinking;
why things happen the way they do...I choose to believe it's always for a good reason! haha...
Let us continue to ponder LOL*

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Oh, the pondering is something that never stops for me lol. Thanks for stopping by Lenore!

\IiiI