The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, September 11, 2009

friday fill in

1. El Paso: now that's a great place to be.

2. Hey! I'm over here! No, wait; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: a sea monkey, several cactus spines, or some shiny baubles. Depends on how hungry you really are.

4. My Cheddar Cheese Baked Potato Soup is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know if what you see is the real deal or just that tequila from last night talking back to you.

6. Just give me a chilled glass of wine and a stormy sky and you will have a relaxed woman on your hands.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the Rocky Horror Picture Show at Meadowbrooke, tomorrow my plans include tearing down the pool and hopefully getting a working washer again and Sunday, I want to chill and watch football!

Picture of the sun and moon plaques in Wiley's backyard. I love her backyard, yes I do...

1 comment:

MICHELE said...

Well Penny, welcome back!
I'd like to hear about your trip and see pictures...

Hope you post them soon...
Mich