The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, September 14, 2009

for my first full week with the girls in school

For Today...
14 September, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
Sunshiny day, no clouds, a bit on the cool side and the leaves are beginning to turn here and there.
`
I am thinking...
how empty the house feels without the girls here. It's a crazy thing. I think I will pull out my soldering stuff and take stock in what I have and don't have...it's been *forever* since I did anything with it. My new washer is supposed to come on Wednesday, and I only hope I can survive the Mt. Olympus of laundry piles that are taking over sections of the house. Laundry makes me insane!
`
From the learning rooms...
Renewing my knowledge of hot solder and cold glass.
`
I am thankful for...
A great trip, a new washing machine, great kids, a great hubby (even if he is perpetually grumpy now).
`
From the kitchen...
Nothing, since there is no food in the house. No, seriously, I mean *no food*.
`
I am wearing...
Jeans, Andress reunion shirt, black flats
`
I am reading...
"A Spoonful of Poison" by M.C. Beaton
`
I am hoping...
That Don has a better week this week. He hasn't been feeling well and lately we haven't even had five real minutes with eachother. I haven't even had the chance to share any of my adventures with him.
`
I am creating...
A calm day in the ole homestead.
`
I am hearing...
Cars driving by too damn fast, "The F Word" on BBCA ('F' means 'food", geesh y'all lol)
`
Around the house...
Laundry, the laundry monster, many laundry minions and laundry soldiers
`
One of my favorite things...
Washing machines :)
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Food shopping soon, clean clothes (fingers crossed)
`



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ah yes......the invincible laundry monster and his minions. I have one at my house too. :)