The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, August 17, 2009

for a new crazy week

For Today...
17 August, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
Kinda muted sunlight, sticky, meh
`
I am thinking...
How nervous I am about registering the girls for school tomorrow. They are so very excited, and I am glad they are, but at the same time, I wish they weren't *that* excited!
`
From the learning rooms...
I am working on Si and Nana's reading and writing skills, and Stephanie will be doing various math and writing work to get their brains started back up. After they go back to school, this section of this meme will be gone...
`
I am thankful for...
Second chances
`
From the kitchen...
Not a clue. I desperately need to go grocery shopping.
`
I am wearing...
Flannel pj pants, Don's shirt...the usual...
`
I am reading...
Book three in the Black Dagger Brotherhood and "The Perfect Paragon" by M.C Beaton
`
I am hoping...
The the transition from homeschool to public is smooth.
`
I am creating...
Eh, who knows.
`
I am hearing...
"Hannah Montana" reruns, the occasional bird outside.
`
Around the house...
the usual, work work work
`
One of my favorite things...
Short timers list for El Paso...15 days :)
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Getting on the treadmill, house cleaning, registration for school, other stuff that will come up at the last minute.
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You:
The Sacred Heart Of Jesus. I love these so much.


2 comments:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Your TEXAS Countdown is not working for me. Can't see how many more days until your renewal starts! :)

Hope you survive your girls going to school.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

It is still there :). It is a bit fidgety sometimes. I am going to try to find one that works better.