The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, July 13, 2009

just a warning...

Whatever traveling you are doing, whether it be now or later, near or far, foreign or domestic, never, ever, ever, ever, for the love of God, fly through Atlanta. They are the most horrible airport I have ever dealt with. No flight has ever left on time, has ever left from the same gate, and I have had two cancelled for no reason whatsoever. This damn airport is already causing me problems, and I don't leave for over a month.

Don tried his hardest, but unfortunately the only flight from Bishop went to Atlanta. Ugh. Well, okay, at least I only have a one hour layover. Nope. I just received an email saying my flight information changed. Go figure. Now, instead of a one hour layover, I have a *THREE AND A HALF HOUR LAYOVER*! You know what that means, right? That means they have 3.5 hours to move, postpone and cancel my flight to El Paso.

The Atlanta airport SUCKS!

Rant over...

Consider yourself warned.

\IiiI

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Hang in there! I think our flights to California changed at least four times before the final answer came through...and it was actually a better schedule that we originally had!

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

I know the rant is a rant...but girl! That picture had me howling!

Do small aircraft fall out of the sky often down there?

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

If it were any where but Atlanta, it wouldn't stink so much. That airport is the worst lol.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

There is a warning for low flying aircraft at EP International. Don't know if one has actually landed on a car before lol.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Out on HWY 50 going east out of Fallon, NV there are several LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT warning signs (US Naval Air Station)...my husband always teased they were talking about me speeding and not the USN.