The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, June 12, 2009

friday fill in

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking that I would be in Texas forever.

2. Facebook was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you drink a nice tall glass of shut the f up?

4. Watching horror movies helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the nightmares.

6. Some people are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching game 7, tomorrow my plans include nothing special and Sunday, I want to do it all again!

3 comments:

MICHELE said...

I'm watching the WINGS, too.
Yahoo! Go WINGS!

Mich, who's doing cartwheels!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

well if watching horror movies, leaves you happy, then I must ask you what is the latest movie you watched, and rate it...LOL

I hope you have a good pre-weekend.

Jesse Noe

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I haven't watched any new horror flicks lately, but my daughter Steph did watch "Resident Evil" with me the other night. On a scale of one to 10, it gets a good solid 9 :).

\IiiI