The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, June 15, 2009

for today 15 June

Outside my window: Blue sky and sun. Too bad I'm sick and can't enjoy it.

I am thinking: How unbelievably nervous I am about Stephanie going to public school next year, what will happen church-wise, how long to keep having school this summer and not put my head in the oven

From the learning rooms: More SOS work for Si and Nana, Saxon math, American History and Science for Steph. I want her to finish up her math and history books for the year some time this week.

I am thankful for: the new position Don has at work now. We can breathe a bit easier now. Doesn't mean more money, but his isn't layed off either.

From the kitchen: nothing right now. Still have pico de gallo left that I made on Saturday.

I am creating: nothing

I am going: no where. Ever. Except for maybe Rite Aid for sinus medication.

I am hearing: Si and Nana playing the Wii

Around the house: lots of stuff. Same as yesterday, last week, and last year.

One of my favorite things:

I am reading: Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward and The Perfect Paragon by M.C. Beaton. No one I read actually have first names.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Fixing the pool, school work, house work, house work, house work, house work...you get the idea.

A picture thought for you:

Me in Germany when I was three years old. Cute, eh? Still had hopes, dreams and potential then....


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you feel better soon, Penny! And your God-given potential is still there - we all have something we can do for Him and through Him!

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Keep your head out of the oven. Just bring your salt and visit me.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Awww...Penny! I'm sorry to hear about Muffin. Hopefully she comes home. Have you looked at your local animal shelter?

adge said...

You still have plenty of potential and you can still make your dreams come true!! Hang in there Penny!