The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

new obsession :)




I've decided to try my hand at felting.  I mean, why not?  I am an at-home, homeschooling mom of three girls, starting a home church, so why not add a new hobby lol?

I am kinda proud how they turned out.  The green one is the launch purse, the yellow one is part deux.  They take me maybe a day to make:




They aren't complete yet.  I plan on doing some beadwork on them, add a clasp of some sort, then they will do what all my work does.  Sit in my bead cubby and collect dust lol.

What do you think?  Cool?  Not cool?  Leave the felting to the pros?

\IiiI

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The felting is cool! And I'm glad you're blogging. Can't wait to see the purses with beads.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

You should give a go at making penny rugs with wool ~ :)

MICHELE said...

Yep, I agree...penny rugs are a blast to make!

I love your felting!!! Keep up the good work!

Mich.