The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, May 22, 2009

friday fill-in

1. Moving back to Texas is my dream.

2. Nothing in life is free.

3. My best quality is my giving nature (sounds boastful, but you asked).

4. Screw the details. (not *exactly* the word I was thinking, but you get what I mean)

5. In nearly 10 years...this one makes no sense to me so I will fill it in my way.  In the past 10 years, life has changed dramatically.  I lost both my parents, my waistline and my mind.  In the next 10 years, I want to gain my waistline and a home in Texas, but my mind can stay away.

6. Friends, a mokey, a drink and a stress-free day is what I need right now! 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my oldest have a great time at the Sky Zoo in Kalamazoo, tomorrow my plans include the same ole same ole and Sunday, I want to enjoy a quiet Sunday at home,where we take our time and let God talk to us where we are!


1 comment:

~Byn There said...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and waistlines are overrated! Any new updates on enrolling Steph?