The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

happy birthday baby!

Hard to believe, 13 years ago I gave birth to my first beautiful daughter, Stephanie Autumn.  I was 24, had no idea what I was doing, and was terrified.  Now, 13 years later, I have no idea what I am doing and I am terrified lol.

There is no reason why God blessed me with such a loving, beautiful family, but He did, and to Him I will always be grateful.

Happy 13th Birthday, Stephanie Autumn White
You are my soul


\IiiI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear Happy Birthday!

Hugs!
M

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!

~Byn There said...

It goes so fast doesn't it? Pretty soon she'll be driving!! Blessings!