The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, May 29, 2009

friday fill in

1. It's cold and crappy during the winter in this nasty state of Michigan.

2. I love tomatoes on BLT's.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is my Oil of Olay Definity.

4. I totally need a nice long ride through the Texas desert.

5. Well, first of all I am queen, so quit asking.

6. My parents and myself; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was wierd as hell

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include taking Stephanie to the Spring Fling at Christ the King and Sunday, I want to do not a damn thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't tomatoes a given on a BLT?

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'm "Anonymous" Pen. I don't have any of those other thingies to log on as.....

xoxox
n

Naomi said...

Except I just noticed one labeled "Name/URL". I don't have a URL, but I have a name!!!

Naomi said...

HA! I smart!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Yes, tomatoes are given on a BLT, but I didn't know what else to put lol.

Glad to see Ms. Anon has a name now :P.

xoxo
p \IiiI