The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, January 5, 2009

weekly review- week 2 of 2009

For Today...5 January 2009

`
Outside my Window...blue sky, icy roads and my bird feeder is off kilter.
`
From the learning rooms...noise once more. Have a lot to do to really get back into the swing of things.
`
I am thankful for...batteries that will be removed from a toy ATM real *real* soon.
`
From the kitchen...Nothing. No coffee. No tea. Just haven't done it yet.
`
I am wearing...blue fuzzy socks, sweatpants, MASH tshirt and pink robe with hair in ponytail
`
I am reading...a very interesting book Stephanie got from Borders called "Poison Study" about a young female prisoner who becomes a Dukes' food taster.
`
I am hoping...Sierra's braces appointment goes by without a hitch and that Stephanie's bizarre sight problem goes away and stays away
`
I am creating...absolutely nothing
`
One of my favorite things...right now, it would be deafness
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...brace tightening, church, school, co-op (sigh)
`
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Another pretty fractal from Arend.

\IiiI

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Reading your weekly review always gets my week off to a great start with a good laugh. Deafness - love it! LOL In our house, I covet deafness right now too after listening to the twelve bazillionth playing of DD's favorite song, over and over and over and over again.

I hear you on the bookshelves issue - I don't think I posted how many I have - I'm starting with the two five-shelf behemoths in the living room - then there's more in the office, and the hallway, and the basement, and the bedrooms. I should just hang out a shingle - "Library - Come On In!".

Have a great week,
Pamela