The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, January 26, 2009

weekly review preview upview downview

All around view...
`
For Today... January 26, 2009
`
Outside my Window... It is only 2 degrees...use your imagination on what it looks like outside.
`
I am thinking... I need to take a few dozen aspirin and try to figure out why I always hurt
`
From the learning rooms... We had co-op today and a long weekend, so today the learning rooms are teaching home ec.
`
I am thankful for... caffeine, Tums and Excedrin Migraine.
`
From the kitchen... Little Ceaser's Pizza
`
I am wearing... Jeans, socks, comfortable shirt that is a size too big (didn't know it was possible with my huge body size quite frankly), hair pulled up in a clip.
`
I am reading... Laura Child's "Scrapbook Mysteries".
`
I am hoping... To get some housework done today.
`
I am creating... nuffin
`
I am hearing... "Christina's Court", Evanescence on Stephanie's computer
`
Around the house...Mess, lots and lots of mess
`
One of my favorite things... my imagination
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... church wednesday, Pampered Chef party at church Tuesday
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You... Found this pic while wandering around the internet. This little kitty sums up how I feel about all these cold subzero temperatures, snowfall and living in Michigan.
`
`
\IiiI

7 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Your poor picture...I want to snuggle with that sweet kitty. Someone tortured it with a bath. I'm sorry about the weather. I posted a picture of the beach in hopes it would cheer you up, but I gather, it will just make you hate me. LOL

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Kitty looks like my Max while my husband and I were trying to cut his hind nails...what FUN!

It's snowing here today...and yesterday. I think it's just going to be chilly tomorrow.

ps: I'm always up for bartering. It's the way to go! :)

Lisa said...

I bet it's not your NaNo shirt that's too big. Mine is WAAAAY too small. Wanna meet at Marla's tomorrow and drool over Hugh together? :-)

Stacey said...

Poor kitty! Poor you! Loved your poem, too. I know what you mean about the weather, although I really shouldn't complain, because it has been quite mild so far this winter. In fact, we even have sunshine some of the time. I miss the sun. I didn't realise how much till I moved to the land of the grey sky!

Anonymous said...

Your remarks are getting snarky Miss Thing. I hate using my imagination...tell me what that kind of weather is like...hee hee. I won't tell you what south Texas has been like...for fear that the retribution might be a little more than I can handle right now.

Love you.

Sweet Woodruff said...

Well now you are a part of my "wonderful friends" clique. I thought about awarding you again, but you already got one. I didn't want to overwhelm you with awards. LOL You might get a big head or something.

Is it warming up there or is that a stupid question?

Sweet Woodruff said...

Oh no. Son of a gun. I thought you got one from chez. Now I feel like dog doo. You certainly deserve one because your attitude is amazing, Miss Snarky. No fair. You were robbed.

Wow. That's almost lay out weather. Mix up some baby oil and iodine and catch some rays.