The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, January 10, 2009

saturday meme

Saturday 9: The Phone is For You

1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? One of my daughter's friends

2. How long to you chat on the phone each day? As little as possible, but I will text until my fingers fall off!

3. Who do you speak to the most? In general, my husband...on the phone, my husband lol

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id? On my cell phone, yes, but on my home phone I don't have caller id so I pick up if I feel in the mood to do so

5. Do you phone friends at work? Just Don and only when I absolutely have to.

6. Do you make personal calls at work? I used to years ago when I was pregnant and worked 2 hours away from my hospital and doctor.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” to at the end of the call? To my husband, my girls and best friend...the telemarketer from India, probably not, although it may cheer up his day :).

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? Cell

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to? Don't know. I chat with all my bloggy buddies on line when I can.

No comments: