The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, January 16, 2009

friday fill-in


1. Enough with the cold cotton pickin' weather!
`
2. Eating chocolate causes me to be conflicted.
`
3. I've been craving Chinese food, which has yet to be quenched.
`
4. All sorts of stuff makes me laugh.
`
5. I wish I could go to some place warmer next week.
`
6. Bead work and finding a way to get Don to move back to Texas has been on my mind lately. (anyone surprised....anyone??)
`
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a DVD (Mirrors with Kiefer Sutherland and the *original* Pink Panther with Peter Sellers) and beading, tomorrow my plans include maybe some worship practice and going for coffee with Don and Sunday, I want to do something, I think...not sure yet...

1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love the original Pink Panther and Peter Sellers. We got it from Netflix a little while ago so the kids could see it. I laughed just hard as I always have. He kills me.

I'm so happy to have a new Texas friend. This was a great day. Any day is a good day when you make a new homesick Texas buddy.

God bless you. Have a good weekend.