The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

can't take any more


If you are here to be cheered up, you are in the wrong place. This is the place of....

The Winter Maldito Blues

I can't do this anymore. I am so sick of the cold, of the snow, of the ice, of the shoveling and boots and gloves and giant coats and slush and shit. My whole body hurts from shoveling and walking through snow up to my thighs to get wood for the fireplace and knocking child killing icicles off my house. The temps are dropping into the negatives tonight, and that is *before* you add in the wind chill. That means that the girls will have to sleep in the living room because their rooms, even now, are only 54 degrees. That is *inside* their rooms, and we are still at a balmy 3 degrees.

Today I had to return movies and a cd to the library. It was so cold, there were ice crystals inside my car. Give me a break.

For the real world, spring begins in 65 days on March 20th. For this hell hole, it won't be for another 80 days, or some time in mid-April.

I want to not feel this way, but when your toes are numb, your joints hurt because of the cold, and you have to put on snowboots, a sweater, coat and gloves just to go get the mail, and you have already been doing that for a month and a half, how else can you feel?

Mierda...

\IiiI

1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

LOL I'm sorry to laugh. I feel so bad for you. I pray for peace in your frozen tundra of a home. I mostly feel sorry for you because your a Texan like me, and your not "home". It's cold here in Florida too, but I won't dare complain. You've got it pretty bad. (((warm hug))) and a cup of homemade hot chocolate from scratch, not the yucky watery kind from a package.